Here is a selection of the upcoming running, swimming, triathlon and fun events that Morden Runners members will be attending.
- Sunday, 31st March 2019 Kingston Spring Race Day www.kingstonraceday.com/ 8 or 16 miles
- Sunday, 7th April 2019 Hercules Wimbledon AC Young Athletes Open Graded Meeting https://entries.opentrack.run/2019/hercopen/info/
Venue: Wimbledon Park Stadium Closing date for entries: Midnight 29th March 2019
- Saturday 13th April 2019 Brighton mini mile
7- 17 year olds Entries close 15th March
- Sunday, 14th April 2019 Kingfisher Aquathon – Morden Park
- Monday, 6th May 2019 Thames Turbo Sprint Series Triathlon – Race 1
- Sunday, 19th May 2019 11:30 Club 2km Championships Picnic & AGM
- Sunday, 26th May 2019 Vitality Westminster Mile
https://www.vitalitywestminstermile.co.uk/ Children are free, adults are £8
- Saturday 29th June 2019 Banana Triathlon – Eton Dorney
https://humanrace.co.uk/event/banana-triathlon/ Various distances and events for kids and adults.
- Sunday 30th June 2019 Trinity Triathlon
- Sunday 14th July 2019 Morden Family Fun Day races
- Monday 26th August 2019 Thames Turbo Sprint Series Triathlon – Race 2 http://raceseries.thamesturbo.com/our-races/sprint-race-series/
- Sunday 1st December 2019 VeloPark Children’s Christmas Cracker Duathlon www.britishtriathlon.org/events/VeloPark-Hoddesdon-TC–Christmas-Cracker-Childrens-Duathlon_10790
The National Trust 10K in Morden Hall Park is on the last Sunday of every month
We will attend Nonsuch junior park runs on selected Sundays.
If members have any suggested events we should add to the calendar,
let a member of the committee know.